Wed in London - City Wedding Blog

Monday 2 January 2012

Inbal Dror

Hello and Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. If you are anything like me then you too will be regretting the vat of wine, tins of roses and slabs of cheese consumed over the past week! Its back to the diet and exercise grindstone now or I'll never fit into that gorgeous bridesmaids dress for Becky's wedding in May.

So to distract me from the tedium of lettuce leaves and green tea I have some absolutely stunning dresses to show you today. Thank you to my lovely friend Clare for bringing the incredible designs of Inbal Dror to my attention.


 

Trailing skirts and super low backs are a running theme throughout this Israeli designer's collection. Every single dress exudes contemporary elegance and each would make the perfect gown for a modern bride.




The pearl draped straps on this dress are simply divine. So far I cannot find a stockist outside of Israel but if anyone knows otherwise please please let me know!


All images are © Inbal Dror www.inbaldror.co.il

6 comments:

  1. wow - these gowns are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with these dresses! where to buy????????????? I live in NYC, but couldn't find them anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't sell her collection in America. So sad. Do they sell these dresses in London? If so, could you name a boutique? PLEASE? Your American sisters would love to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I' also interested in this collection, does anyone know where to buy these beautiful dresses in Europe??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do i buy these dresses!! All of them lovely... Are they stores in Europe? or just in Israel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. MORGAN DAVIES LONDON WILL BE THE 1ST UK STOCKIST!!

    Hi Ladies!
    As of December 2012 we are extremely happy to announce that our London store of Morgan Davies will be the first UK stockist of Inbal Dror! If you are interested and would like to see them give us a call on 0207 2533 007 or email us on info@morgandavieslondon.co.uk and we can get you booked in plus tell you about the exclusive preview evening we are planning!

    Speak to you soon!

    ReplyDelete